Watch the training replay for September 2nd, 2015.
Want to download the audio from this week’s training? Click here to download the full MP3 file.
Intro & Announcements:
– August Note Pricing, Risk Analysis & Workouts Workshop Recordings are available:
This includes the videos, slides, handouts, and audio mp3 files for each section.
– Interested in Profiting from Seller Financing?
Bob Zachmeier’s Annual Business Builder Event – September 24th – 26th in Tucson, AZ
Location – Tucson Marriott University Park – 9am – 5pm
Register at: http://www.NoteTools.com/bobz
Use Special Promo Code PPMG for $200 off
– Next Workshop: October 8-9th in San Diego.
The topic for the next workshop will be “Creating True Passive Income Buying & Working Out Non-Performing Notes.”
This workshop is of course free to attend for all current PPMG members and you can RSVP by clicking here:
This workshop will be located once again at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, and will run from 9am-5pm both days.
We will also be holding another “Workouts Wednesday” session at the CFG office on Wednesday, October 7th from 1-6pm PST so please let us know on the RSVP form if you’ll be attending that as well as seating is limited.
– Hotline Submissions – Please submit all questions through the Hotline submission form. This goes to all of our team members and we will answer within 24-48 hours if not sooner.
The Insider’s Due Diligence Checklist for Non-Performing Notes – Part 1
This training is part 1 of 2, which will be continued on our next call, which will be September 16th at 1:30pm PST.
Here’s a partial list of what we’ll cover in Part 1 of this training:
– Risk versus opportunity assessment
– How to make a buying decision quickly
– How to pull taxes and title
– How to assess tax risk and title risk
– How to verify the lien position is secure
– How not to talk yourself out of each transaction
NEXT WEEK’S TRAINING: September 16th, 2015 at 1:30pm PST:
Topic: The Insider’s Due Diligence Checklist for Non-Performing Notes – Part 2