258 S Turkle Ave – Haysville, KS
|Property After Repair Value (ARV):||$100,000.00|
|Loan-To-Value (LTV) Ratio:||70.00%|
|Your Investment Secured By:||New 1st Mortgage|
|Your Investment Term:||60 Months|
|Your Rate of Return:||7%|
|Monthly Interest Income:||$408.33|
Compare the Difference
$70,000.00 Loan @ 7.00% Interest
|Comparison: $70,000.00||Interest||Annual Return|
|Capstone Loan - Interest Only:||7.00%||$4,900.00|
|JP Morgan Mortgage Backed:||2.27%||$1,589.00|
|Best Bank CD - *3 yr term:||1.60%||$1,120.00|
|One Year US Treasury Bill:||0.68%||$476.00|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Are there documents Securing my Investment Loan?
CFG Investors Have No Expense with the following documents:
- Promissory Note
- 1st Mortgage Securing Note
- Lender’s Title Insurance Policy
- Mortgagee – Hazard Insurance
How is my principal investment protected?
Capstone’s #1 Rule: All money is borrowed at or below 70.00% loan-to-value after renovations. This provides additional security because we don’t over-leverage the property.
What if the buyer or tenant changes their mind?
CFG is responsible for all vacancy risk, maintenance and repairs from property damage. You monthly cashflow and principle investment is never at risk.
How Do I Get my principal investment back?
Capstone will pay you back at the end of your investment loan term with one of the THREE options below:
- We swap you out with another private investor on our waiting list. (We are constantly meeting with new investors with each new project)
- We refinance our loan with you with a local bank to pay you off
- Our tenant cleans up their credit and qualifies for traditional bank financing to buy the house from us, pay us off and we then pay you off.
What Happens to My Investment Loan if the Tenant / Buyer Stops Paying Capstone?
Your interest clock never quits ticking on your loan investment! Our business is structured to quickly evict the non-paying party and re-lease the property with a new tenant.
The sooner we’re able to do that, the sooner we get the property cash flowing again. The risk is 100% on us and not your investment. Keeping the property cash flowing is our responsibility.
Can I Invest my IRA Capital?
Yes! You’re In Control…We Do the Paperwork
- We help you open your Self-Directed IRA account with the Self-Directed IRA
Custodian (Unless you’re using personal funds):
- We help you transfer your funds to your new Self-Directed IRA account from
your current IRA custodian
- We help you direct your Self-Directed IRA Custodian to send your IRA funds to
title/escrow for this specific closing
- You start earning interest immediately
- If the property is refinanced or sold within the loan term, your funds are sent
back directly to your IRA Custodian.
- Rinse & Repeat with another Capstone investment
What are the Next Steps to Start Earning Interest?
Step 1 – Let Travis know that you want to become a private investor by completing the “Count Me In” form on this page (or) send an email to: email@example.com. Just type “Count Me In” in the subject line along with any additional questions
Step 2 – We’ll work with title/escrow to have your investment documents and funding paperwork sent to you for approval.
**If investing from your IRA account, we’ll help coordinate with your Self-Directed IRA Custodian and title and escrow to set up your investment
Step 3 – Review your investment paperwork prior to funding and get any final questions answered.
Step 4 – Wire or direct deposit investment proceeds per title/escrow’s wire instructions provided.
Step 5 – Start earning interest!